Example: The muscles around the stomach are known as the abominable muscles.
Answer: Abdominal (‘abominable’ means ‘detestable’).
- A prospectus is someone who searches for gold.
- After a long air flight, it is reassuring to get your feet back onto terracotta.
- I couldn’t change his decision: it was a Fiat accompli.
- I can assert the truth of it, without fear of contraception.
- You can darken your eyelids with cascara.
- If you swallow poison, you should take an anecdote.
- I was prostate with grief.
- She ate with a veracious appetite.
- The garden was brightened by the red flowers of saliva.
- A triangle with all its sides equal is called an equatorial triangle.
- He was on the horns of an enema.
- The doctor had told him he had very close veins.